Saturday, May 15, 2010

Find My Way.....

Currently Listening To: Tyga & Chris Brown - "Holla At Me"



Man, I swear I hate when I really have some shit on my mind but then I totally forget. I sat in front of a blank blog post for about an hour trying to figure out what it is that I wanted to say. God ALWAYS points in the direction of something I've buried in my sub-conscience well after I decided to concede to the notion. I guess its just not my time when I want to invest time & energy into various adventures. My eyes have REALLY been open to a lot of different things that weren't even on my radar this time last year. Funny how around my birthday life always seems to hit me with some new shit. I have a sense of the direction I should be heading into at this present time but I have no idea where its going leave me though.

No comments: