Thursday, April 29, 2010

Watching From The Sideline......

Currently listening to: "The Right Time" by Ray Charles



In life you can usually get a pretty good feeling for a person through random conversation or sparingly being around them. But then other times it takes deeper combination of those 2 instances. Sometimes that may end up revealing someone is a complete jackass or that they're actually a genuine person to be around. Recently I've realized both those conceptions about people in my life. I've just realized that someone I've been mildy close with is pretty compatible with myself. This is the 1st time I've actually been in a situation of this nature so its kind of awkward because I'm all about being upfront with my views/feelings for people but at the same time I don't want to create an awkward situation. I guess I can always can kind wonder what could be. Besides a certain dynamic is in the way of any potential progress so I will just be "Watching From The Sideline" (like how I ended with the title of the blog post?!?)

No comments: